We are currently seeking a Course Advisor to join a growing Higher Education College with a number of modern Campuses across London.
This is a Full-Time role, with an excellent salary of £18,000 - £26,000 + performance based pay on offer!
If you come from a Sales background, are experienced in working to targets and are looking for your next opportunity, this may be the ideal role for you !
About the Course Advisor position:
The new Course Advisor will work as part of the Marketing team, advising prospective students on their study options, gaining new students and also providing excellent customer service to existing students.
As the successful Course Advisor you will:
- Actively contact prospective students to advise them in their study choices, with a focus on converting them into students.
- Be the key respondent to enquiries made via the College online chat service.
- Engage with your target audience in a variety of websites such as online forums and community websites.
- Provide valuable feedback to the Marketing Manager, which will be used to help drive decision making in future marketing strategies.
Skills you will need as the Course Advisor:
- Be highly motivated and driven to achieve conversion targets
- Previous experience in a B2C sales oriented position
- Fantastic communication skills and able to understand the needs of clients
- The ability to work under pressure, whilst still achieving targets and results
Keywords : Sales, Course Advisor, College, HND, Education, Business Development.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job