Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a Sales Professional - Course Advisor - Sales Executive who will be booking students onto international & domestic courses in the UK, EU and USA. This is a good position for someone who is experienced with sales targets and likes to make good commission on top of a competitive salary, working for an International educational client based in Cambridge.
The company are looking for an experienced B2C Sales professional to be a Course Advisor to up sell courses to Students who have enquired about degree, post-graduate and other types of education courses. The Course Advisor - Sales Executive role is responsible for international and domestic student recruitment activity with an emphasis on lead conversion through consultative sales calls to students, their parents and agent partners who have applied or made an enquiry about a programme of study with the Education firm.
Main Responsibilities: - Course Advisor / Sales Executive
- Proactive sales activity by telephone, email and other platforms to meet student recruitment targets using a service-oriented approach.
- Ensure that direct sales enquiries and direct applications are converted via focused follow-up activity using a consultative sales methodology.
- Work closely with the regional sales teams to follow-up leads generated by educational agents.
- Collaborate with the admissions team to ensure fast, efficient and effective follow-up of student leads and applications to improve conversion rates, attain sales outcomes and provide high standards of customer service.
- Record the details of all sales activity after each call in the firms CRM system, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and giving clear visibility of results and the current sales pipeline. Ensure lead and student management adheres to the Lead Management Policy in place.
- Be receptive and open to training and development in the role.
- Deliver weekly reports to assess progress towards goals in the sales cycle.
- Achievement of annual sales targets for recruitment of direct students.
- Conversion rates for students applying directly to firm
- Conversion rates for students applying through educational agents.
- Excellent communication and consultative sales skills.
- Persuasive relationship builder.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, punctual and highly organised.
- Customer service oriented.
- Pride in delivery of work to high standards, set and meet challenging goals.
- Attention to detail, cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Adaptable and versatile.
- Enthusiastic and energetic, with a track record of high achievement.
- Supportive team player.
- Target-driven, determined and ambitious.
- Aptitude for using technology and e-media.
- Experience of working in a sales team or sales-focused customer service environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent. (Desirable)
- A track record in international student recruitment.
- Ability to speak a foreign language.
The Course Advisor - Sales Executive role, is a permanent position based in Central Cambridge. STARTING IMMEDIATELY…Working Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30. The salary will be paying £22,000 + 25% Commission Bonus of the Basic...
If this Course Advisor - Sales Executive position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Sales, B2C, Upsell, Warm Call, Targets, Student Recruitment, Recruitment, Sales Support, Customer Support, Education, International, Graduate, Coordinator, Admissions, Administration, Support, Customer Service, PA, Advisory, Applications, Language, English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, European, Course
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Sales Support
- Student Recruitment
- Warm Call
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'