Salary: £23-25k plus commission/OTE
They are looking for someone ideally with experience within the education sector or a sales background. The role will be face to face as well as phone based, so a confident nature and outgoing personality is a must to make the University an exciting opportunity as possible for potential students!
• Support the Business Development Team in recruiting new students to the University study centres in London in order to meet the annual recruitment targets.
• Be responsible for the recruitment of suitably qualified students on to programmes at the University study centres in London.
• Educate applicants about their programmes, offering solutions based on individual needs and motivations.
• Build relationships with applicants by delivering high levels of service, sometimes over an extended period.
• Participate in events aimed at building awareness of the University brand and through these events generating new leads to support student recruitment.
• Build relationships and work closely with schools, colleges, agents and local businesses to again promote the brand with the aim to support student recruitment for blended learning.
• Achieve target conversion rates for leads received over a given period of time.
• Support Student Support to ensure high levels of service are provided to all students with and ensure high levels of retention.
• Demonstrate active involvement in team meetings, offering solutions and ideas to help increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job