Start date ASAP post vetting process
We are currently recruiting for multi drop van drivers for a new job opportunity based in Larkfield. If you would like an opportunity to get stuck into ongoing multi drop van work then please apply today!
- Hours 8 to 10 hours a day
- Day shifts
- Monday - Friday (weekends may be available on a voluntary basis)
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team of workers
- £11.00ph PAYE & time and a half after 40 hours
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday
- Multidrop parcel deliveries, ranges dependent on route of 40-60 parcels
- Immediate starts post mandatory vetting process - basic disclosure check must be clean
- Some collections may be required
- Start date immediate, following vetting process - Basic disclosure must be complete before starting
- 2 years solid work history
- Basic Physical Fitness
- Full UK drivers’ licence with no more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences such as speeding
- Driving experience 2 years preferable - Must be able to speak very good English as communication is essential
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients as this is a customer facing role so good interpersonal skills a must!
- Must have own sat nav, safety boots & suitable clothing
Site commutable from Maidstone, Gillingham, Sittingbourne, Medway, Ashford, Snodland, Kingshill, Aylesford and West Malling
If this is of interest to you then please contact our TLP Maidstone office and speak with Chris Cundall, Sam Chester or Hilary Andrews.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'