Freightserve recruitment are looking for an experienced Courier Driver. The company is a well established niche sector Heathrow based Courier Company.
Responsibilities and Experience: -
- Driving (Heathrow airline sheds, courier facilities, BIP and port of health)
- Knowledge of Airlines
- Collection and Deliveries
- Dealing with Time Critical goods
- Checking documentation is correct
- Completing maintenance check on vehicle
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- 5 year checkable work history and Criminal Record check essential.
Week one: Mon, Tues, Fri (Weds and Thurs off), Sat and Sun
Week two: Weds and Thurs (Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat and Sun off)
The daily hours are 0700 - 1930 and 1000 - 2230 on Sat and Sun.
As an agency we are fast becoming the number one Freight specialist in the Heathrow area. We have a fast growing reputation with most Heathrow Freight related companies. Freightserve has been established since 1992 working within the Freight Forwarding and Shipping industry. Call now to avoid disappointment!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job