We have an opportunity for a Courier Driver - CAT 1 (7.5 tonne) to join our team in FedEx. Working as a valued and crucial member of our team you’ll need to be self-motivated and comfortable working on your own. You'll certainly enjoy being on the road as your main responsibility is to ensure timely delivery and collection of goods to both commercial and private premises in line with Company requirement, not to mention the daily contact with a wide range of customers.
Shift: Mon-Fri 07:00Hrs - 17:00Hrs
45Hrs per week - Full Time
Salary: £543.15 per week
To be successful in this role you will:
• hold a Category C1 (7.5 tonne) Licence
• have a valid CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) and Digital taco card
• be able to complete all required training
• be able to work independently
In return you will receive:
• guaranteed hours
• a clean and well maintained vehicle, along with a full uniform + PPE
• free on-site parking
• access to vending machine
Full training will be given along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
We also offer excellent career opportunities for those who are keen to progress in a supportive "can do" and rapidly expanding environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'