Courier - Delivery Driver - Self Employed
Courier Delivery Driver - Self Employed
Circa £30 - £50 per day - Immediate starts available!
- Paid per parcel (rate is variable depending on your area) the more you deliver the more you earn
- Average daily earnings are circa £30 -£50
- Delivering within the DE7 postcode area
- Delivering within your own local postcode, using your own vehicle
- Self-Employed roles suitable for independent contractors wishing to accept offers of work up to 6 days per week, ranging from activities that may take as little as 4 hours or more to complete services each day. There are a range of opportunities to fit most suppliers circumstances.
Please Note: You will have to go into our Alfreton Service Centre for an initial meeting, to discuss the role in further detail.
It’s a great feeling, knowing you’re making a difference to people across your local area. Because as a Self-Employed Courier, you’ll deliver promises, as well as parcels. It’s just one of the great reasons so many people partner with us as a Self-Employed Courier. We offer reliable, regular opportunities to deliver for big high street names in your own vehicle and you’ll know that the more you put in, the more you’ll get out, with the rewards of uncapped revenue.
It’s all about going the extra mile. For you, that means using your friendliness, warmth and attention to detail to deliver every item safely and smiling. And from us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to plan your own route and be supported by a leading delivery company, whenever you need it.
How much you earn is up to you. Whether you drive a car or a small van, you could deliver 30-120 parcels a day, up to six days a week. Giving you plenty of opportunity to earn a great income with our competitive rate per parcel. And although being a Self-Employed Courier means handling things like your own taxes, you won’t be on your own. We’ll point you in the direction of experts who can help.
You don’t need any experience and your parcels won’t be too heavy or huge. You just need to be organised and confident behind the wheel. And if you’ve got your own car or van, all you need is the right insurance (we can help you with this). What we need from you is commitment and enthusiasm. After all, customers will be relying on you to deliver every parcel in great condition, on time, with a smile.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'