Courier Delivery Driver - Leeds ASAP
Courier Delivery Drivers - Leeds ASAP
Robertson Recruitment are seeking experienced multi-drop delivery drivers for a well-established distribution and delivery company in Leeds that prides itself on exceptional customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced driver to work within a growing and thriving business and be rewarded for their hard work.
- To deliver parcels around the U.K driving a 3.5t van
- Ensuring high levels of customer service and professionalism are maintained at all times
- To plan out routes and work to a customer journey platform
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed
- Meeting deadlines and Time keeping
- Vehicle maintenance and loading responsibilities
- Working within the health and safety guidelines.
Key skills and experience:
- You MUST hold a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years with no more than 9 points (no DR's)
- Experience in multi-drop parcel delivery and driving a 3.5 tonne van is ESSENTIAL
- You MUST be 21 or older to be covered for driving a company vehicle
- Able to work in a professional and polite manner
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive pay rates and desirable working hours
- On-going full time work with a scope for a permanent contract
- Day shift only
- Easily accessible via public transport, also free car parking
- Prestigious well known company.
Our Client is looking for a polite well-mannered and well-presented individuals to work with in their fantastic team. If you want to work within a fast growing company and be rewarded for your hard work please don't hesitate to enquire today.
Click the link and apply today.
*** Leeds, van, 3.5t, Logistics, Distribution, Parcels, Multi Drop, Driving, Delivery, Deliver, Driver , Driving Licence, ***
- multi drop
- B category
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'