Job Title: Country Manager
Salary: Highly competitive
Do you have a sales background, strong commercial acumen and a desire to lead a 30+ UK based team for an international consumer electronics company? Are you able to lead from the front and strategically impact the growth of the UK market through both B2B and B2C channels? If so, then we have the opportunity for you.
Country Manager – The Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for this UK subsidiary and we are now looking for a Country Manager / Managing Director to take the business forward as it continues to leverage market share in both B2B and B2C channels.
Working in a matrix structure with the European management and channel teams, you will be responsible for driving the continued growth of the UK & Ireland market. Having shown consistent growth (last year achieving turnover of £12m), this innovative technology company are looking to facilitate further growth over the next 3 years with a particular focus on the retail and B2C sector. You will be excited about working in a sector that is open to so much potential and have the drive and ambition to help the UK market realise its goals of achieving c.£20m turnover in the next 3 years.
Country Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Initiate, implement and co-ordinate the strategy for multi-channel sales growth in the UK & Ireland
- Deliver the budget, company goals and strategic objectives in line with the growth plan
- Management and control of the P&L
- Lead business development in new market segments and channels for all products and services
- Understand the customer journey and bring ideas to initiate improvement
- Management of a UK team, predominantly based in B2B and B2C sales development
Country Manager – Experience Required:
- Proven experience as a Managing Director, General Manager or Country Manager
- Able to demonstrate experience of leading strategic changes successfully in a growing organisation
- Entrepreneurial spirit with thorough knowledge of business development/sales background, ideally within a multichannel environment
Direct sector experience of technology and electronics is secondary. Candidates who have experience of working in a multichannel environment with other products would be invited to apply.
To have a confidential conversation and express interest in this exciting senior management opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Candidates with Managing Director, Divisional Managing Director, General Manager, Business Unit Director or Commercial Director are all invited to apply for this exciting opportunity.