This is a great Maternity Cover opportunity as a Country Manager with a focus on brand and sales growth through digital and e-commerce channels.
Our client have a portfolio of leading brands the role is focused on a leading premium personal care in the UK and China.
The Country Manager - UK & China reports to the Global Sales & Brand Director
Responsible for the business performance of the brand in the China with a target to deliver Turnover & Profit through the established full-service distributor model
- Responsible for the business performance of the brand in the UK with a target to deliver Turnover & Profit through the established buy-and-sell distributor model
- Responsible for the e-commerce agenda of the whole team working in sync with the global team, the digital team and the other markets to envision, craft and implement the e-commerce strategy for the brand across key online retailers.
- Defines integrated marketing and sales business plans for the brand in both markets in alignment with global guidelines and ensures implementation
- Defines the growth strategy and plan for the brand mid-term in the markets
- Influences internal and external teams to achieve objectives Activation marketing for Consumers and Professionals - Build and implement Consumer and Professional awareness activation plans through a digital first, data driven model (no traditional media)
- Works with the network of supporting agencies/distributors (media planning, digital, PR, professional marketing, social media, influencers, merchandising, etc) to grow brand awareness and advocacy
- Designs integrated digital first campaigns highly relying on data driven decision making
- Develop the perfect POS offline/online execution: creating a theatre, showcasing product experience Trade Category management for Consumer
- Build and maintain the existing strong partnerships with local distributors to ensure brand strategy alignment and mutual goals are consistently met across both retailers and marketing channels - Work with cross-functional teams to ensure customers' needs are met, and orders fulfilled on time.
- Manage forecast monthly & report on brand performance weekly
The candidate that secures this great opportunity will bring:
- significant digital marketing experience and trading experience (ideally both)
- track record in E-commerce with key online retailers from amazon to the HUT group.
- Knowledge of UK H&B / prestige market (and ideally of China too)
- You have a start-up experience or mindset (can do attitude, driven, independent, results oriented, passionate about hacking growth)
- True team spirit, but able to work on an individual basis
- You are passionate about personal care and beauty trends in general, with a strong understanding of premium
Competitive Daily rate & 12 Month Maternity Cover.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'