Country Manager - Belgium (Must be fluent)
The Candidate are proud to be the EXCLUSIVE recruitment partners of this hugely successful start-up. Since its conception less than 5 years ago this company has already turned over £10 million in revenue. They have exciting growth plans, therefore are rapidly expanding into new territories and require skilled eCommerce professionals that are fluent in the language of their territory to take full ownership of responsibility for the P&L, online sales, results, growth strategy and brand identity of their locale.
The Country Managers will be based in the companies convenient offices in Manchester City Centre and this company offer some top benefits including, EPOS shares, an excellent work culture including casual dress and all expenses paid company events and social hours. They offer flexible working to create a healthy work life balance as well as private medical insurance and a generous holiday allowance!
Our client is now looking for Country Managers for Germany, France, the Netherlands and Belgium to further facilitate their international growth. This is an exciting time to join this business where there are endless opportunities to really make an impact and progress with this ambitious business!
If this sounds like the role for you, keep reading!
The role of a Country Manager is to:
- Take overall responsibility for the P&L, online sales, results, growth strategy and brand identity of their locale
- Own and manage the brand in their specific country including product reviews, product content, social media, ambassador programme & emails.
- Identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to their website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels, including full translations.
- Conduct analysis to improve conversion, site optimisation and customer journey
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the most efficient cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the wider marketing team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve brand reputation and presence.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Bi/multi - lingual
- Proven experience managing a non-UK eCommerce website
- Commercially minded and able to meet revenue KPI’s
- Have strong attention to detail
- A great communicator
- A "can do" attitude. Whilst this role is strategic the successful candidate will be hands on with delivery
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'