Market leading organisation in Edinburgh is seeking a Country Accountant to join them on a temp to perm basis.
Market leading company in Edinburgh
- Preparation of timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for the German GAAP accounts, including reconciliations and tax accounting.
- Account analysis on, income statement and balance sheet accounts, and execute respective reporting to Global or Regional hubs, as well as various business groups and functions.
- Perform and support certain monthly closing activities.
- Timely response on ad hoc questions from our internal customers.
- Support local projects and re-occurring stakeholder meetings for the German entities.
- Support projects around continuous improvement
- Provide support to other Financial Accountants if required.
- Bachelor degree or qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA in the field of Finance / Accounting / Controlling / Tax to satisfy requirements of the role
- Good knowledge of local statutory accounting rules regulations.
- Experience in an accounting or finance function in an international setting
- Good communicator, able to explain complex technical accounting to non-accounting customers in an easy way.
- Fluent in English and German
Excellent rate and benefits to the successful candidate in Edinburgh