This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Position: Counterbalance Forklift Operator
Salary/Rate: £8.00 per hour
Job Type: Temporary - Permanent
Working Hours: 7.00am - 3.30pm
Adecco are currently recruiting for a FLT Counterbalance Operative to work for our Client based in Hoddesdon, paying £8.00 per hour. This is a temporary - permanent position to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who thrives on a challenge and has the ability to multitask and balance a varied role. As a Counterbalance FLT Operative, your main duties will mainly involve ensuring a smooth running of the warehouse on a day to day basis and operating the Forklift onsite.
- Stock adjustments and booking in purchase orders.
- Counting orders, labelling appropriately and picking orders.
- Franking post and ensuring all post is ready for daily collection.
- Operating the Counterbalance Forklift in the production floor.
- Working in a small team to ensure deliveries are sent out on time.
- Cleaning the shop floor, ensuring goods are in order and ready to be packed.
The idea candidate:
- MUST have an in date Counterbalance FLT License.
- Willing to muck in with all aspects of the store room.
- An organised and proactive individual.
- Be articulate, have excellent communication and organisational skills
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco are an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job