With over 75 years of history, this exciting manufacturing company near Hull have sustained continuous growth and require a CounterbalanceForklift Driver to join their team.
The company pride themselves on caring about the customers and being able to cope with all the demands of supplying the trade and the public
Your duties will include:
- Using counterbalance forklift truck
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept safe and tidy
- Ensuring customer orders are complete, packed and ready to be shipped
- Using tape measures to measure products and cutting accurately
- Quality checking finished products
- Packing products at the end of the line
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have an in-date, accredited counterbalance forklift licence
- Have experience using forklifts
- Can operate machinery
- Have previous production and packing experience
- Due to location you are require to have your own transport (e.g car or motorbike)
Benefits of the role include:
- Working on the rotating shift (one week morning shift, the next one afyernoon shift)
- Working Monday to Friday6.00am-2.00pm and 2.00pm - 10.00pm
- Starting wage £9.48 per hour increasing to £9.79 after 12 weeks
- Temporary to permanent position
- Overtimes available
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'