This is a temporary role initially until early 2019 but could potentially lead to temp to perm for the right person.
The Duties will involve:-
- Driving a counter balance forklift truck.
- Delivering goods to various production areas within the warehouses.
- General housekeeping of the factory area, and helping in other areas when not required on
- Working within and following company Health & Safety guidelines.
- Logging company paperwork.
The right candidates will hold a valid and up to date Counterbalance Forklift Licence, be able to work quickly, efficiently and to health and safety guidelines.
This role is Monday – Friday, 4am – 1pm. There is overtime available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'