Cordant People has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Counterbalance Forklift Driver to join our client in Stirling on an ongoing temporary basis. This position offers a competitive hourly rate and the chance to work with an innovative business in the local area.
Carrying out a variety of warehouse and forklift duties and working as part of the Stores and Shipping team, your main tasks will include:
- Receiving goods-in, performing visual inspections and booking into stores
- Organising and maintaining stock and maximising the use of storage space.
- Reporting low stock/issues with stock to Stores and Shipping Manager
- Moving stock around the warehouse as required
- Loading and unloading incoming and outgoing orders
- Packing orders ready for delivery
- Other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed.
If you are a team player, with an up to date Counterbalance Forklift Licence and experience of working in a warehouse environment and can commit to a minimum 2 months work then please apply now.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
As specialist recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer