Counterbalance Forklift Driver
ROLE: Counterbalance FLT Driver
LOCATION: Brackmills, Northampton
HOURS OF WORK: Shifts of 0700-1500 / 1500-2300 / 2300-0700 ROTATING
CONTRACT: Temporary, min 6months
BASIC SALARY: £10.67 per hour, rising to £11.47 when fully trained
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: On site canteen, car park, free cold drinks, Global Company
Do you have a valid Counterbalance FLT licence with at least 6 months experience?
Can you commit to all three shifts as stated above?
Are you available immediately and able to commit to an ongoing assignment?
If so we'd like to hear from you immediately!
A superb opportunity for professional forklift drivers to join a major international company at their UK distribution centre in Brackmills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving double handler Counterbalance Trucks (training can be offered)
- Working to KPI's
- Loading & Unloading
- General Warehouse tasks
To be successful, you must:
- Have a valid Counterbalance FLT licence with at least 6 months experience
- Have experience in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Reach truck licence/experience will be considered an advantage
These vacancies will be in high demand, so apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please call Impact Recruitment with any questions on .
- Counterbalance FLT
- FLT driver
- reach FLT
- Counterbalance forklift driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job