The Position: Counterbalance Forklift Driver / Warehouse Order Picker
Hours: 0700-1530 - 40 hours per week plus overtime at time and one half
Salary: £21,340.80 - £25,258.18 DOE
They say when considering your next career move, you should consider your Boss first, Company second and Role third. The point being, you could work for a great company, have a superb role, yet your Boss perhaps isn't the best! Well, I have met with the Boss, I understand the Company and its culture and for the right person, the role delivers a scope of opportunity like no other! - So why not have all three?
OK, the boss can't help being Manchunian, but he is a great guy who like the company, really does value his team. Longest serving member 38 years of service!
So let's get to the role!
- In order to be considered, you must have worked in a warehousing/manufacturing environment and of course hold a valid RITIB Counterbalance Forklift licence
- As the role dictates, this is NOT just operating a Forklift. You will be expected like everyone else to pick items for distribution and help out as and when around the warehouse
- Health and Safety is key, hence MHE pre-shift checks are a must
- Experience of Microsoft operating system advantagous
- Ability to liaise and engage with your internal customers and fellow colleagues in a positive and respectful manner a must!
- Proven experience of a manual pick is ideal
- Highlight any discrepancies and errors as and when they arise
Ideal Candidate Profile
To be considered for this role:
- You will be able to demonstrate stability within your career path
- Hold a valid RITIB Counterbalance Forklift Licence - Training will be given on a Combi Sideloader
- Flexible around duties and in some cases hours worked as there is overtime on offer
- Courteous and respectful to colleagues
- Good communicator and listener
- Willingness to learn and take on board instruction
- Become an Ambassador for the business
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job