Immediate start for an experienced Counterbalance Forklift driver who has an in-date licence and is ready to work! This assignment is paying £10 per hour and is for approximately 3 weeks possibly longer.
As the Counterbalance driver/General Operative you will be:
- Assisting with the assembly and breaking down of equipment
- Moving of goods using the Counterbalance Forklift
- Jet washing equipment ready for re-hire
- Working in a fast-paced environment to a high standard
- Housekeeping duties in the working area as required
To succeed as the Counterbalance driver/General Operative you will need:
- A current Counterbalance licence that has been refreshed in the last 3 years
- A flexible attitude to your working environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good, clear communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- £10 per hour, weekly pay
- 7.30am-5pm Monday - Friday (no weekends!)
- Free parking
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays accrued weekly
HOW DO I APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'