My client are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative with Reach and Counterbalance forklift licenses to join their growing team.
The role will involve general warehousing duties: putting stock/deliveries away into the correct locations, bagging up deliveries and parcels, picking stock and loading vehicles ready for despatch the following day.
Due to the nature of the role, the following requirements/skills are mandatory:
- Previous experience in a warehousing environment
- Counterbalance FLT license experience needed
- Responsible and trustworthy- will eventually become key-holder
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Confident - once fully trained, will be training others!
- Computer literate - for stock purposes
Working hours: Regular Monday To Friday, 4pm to 12am shifts
Rate of pay: £8.50 per hour
Benefits: On-site, free parking, 15 days (plus statutory) holiday per year (increasing after 5 years), private company pension after 1 year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family run company with excellent progression opportunities. Please do not delay your application!
Please note, due to a high number of applications, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful.
- Forklift Operator