Counterbalance FLT Operative
Paying £10.13 per hour
Need to have worked in warehousing and logistics sector
Shift pattern below:
Kelly Services, working on behalf of our Market Leading manufacturing client, due to business growth, we have a need for experienced Forklift Truck drivers to work on a temporary ongoing basis, offering immediate starts for the right candidate.
Reporting to a Team Leader, the successful applicants will work as part of an Operating team ensuring that operational performance is maintained to an exceptional standard, with housekeeping and quality a key deliverable.
Order picking, enter and store of all (raw) material based on minimum/maximum stock level. Supply (raw) material production and ensure availability of needed (raw) materials maintaining safe working conditions at all times.
The successful candidate will be an experienced forklift truck driver and possess a current Counter Balance licence. Good communication and team working skills are essential and candidates should possess numeracy and basic computer skills.
* Works within Company safety standards with a responsibility for others too.
* Load and unload and check material or finished goods visually for damage, quantity and description
* Block damaged raw material or material deviating in quantity or description
* Prepare supply Raw Material/Finished Goods for production lines
* Remove production waste and return blocked (raw) material and blocked finished good products
* Cycle count Raw Material/Finished Goods stock based on demanded intervals and quantities
* Store and allocate Raw Material, return, blocking, waste, Finished Goods products, recycled material with the right location code.
* Own and maintain FLT and other Logistics handling equipment
* Continuous Improvement Systems. Consult with Team Leader or skilled operators if required.
* Maintain adequate communication with previous and next shift as well as other people involved in running the Operation.
* Maintain an optimum housekeeping situation.
* Safety conscious
* Team Player
* Results focused
* Good communication skills
* Ability to follow instructions
* Good verbal and numerical skills
4 on 4 off - all 12 hours shifts including both day and nights
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar position and within a large manufacturing environment, ideally within an FMCG background and experience of working within a fast paced environment with a proven track record. Experience using clamp attachments is a big advantage
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a CV.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.
- Forklift truck
- clamp attachment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job