FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY!
Currently seeking a Forklift Counterbalance Driver for a Manufacturer and distributor of office furniture in the Peacehaven area.
The Forklift Counterbalance Driver will be working in dispatch loading and unloading vehicles in the yard and moving equipment around the warehouse, therefore the ideal candidate would require a valid counterbalance licence, (a RTITB would be preferred but not essential)
Requirements of the Counterbalance Forklift Driver
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Good organisational skills
- Valid counterbalance licence
- Transport links from Brighton or need own transport due to location
Pay: £8.25 per hour
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
For further information or to apply please contact The Best Connection, Worthing
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'