My client based in Bishop Auckland is looking to recruit a counterbalance FLT driver with experience within the pallet network.
- Unload incoming delivery / trunking trailers
- Locate pallets in the warehouse and load accordingly onto the correct vehicle.
- Identify damages and report shortages if found
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Ensure pre-operational checks are carried out every shift
- Keep updated records in and out
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities Requirements
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
Split shift system
Monday to Saturday – 5am till 9am then 15:00 till 19:00
Payrate - £8.90
Temp to perm