Counter Manager - Monday to Friday - Luxury British Brand - Fleet Street, London
My client is an award winning skincare brand now seeking a Counter Manager with impeccable customer service skills and passion for the brand to join their team on Fleet Street, London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the counter, building a knowledgeable team and developing a loyal customer base.
- Leading by example to your team, delivering a world-class service to each visitor to the counter.
- Maintaining good relationships with host management.
- Coaching and inspiring your customer advisors to provide excellent product knowledge in line with the brand values of this business.
- Administrative duties including figures, accounting and stock control.
- Visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards.
The starting salary will be up to £21,840 depending on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. You are also entitled to a generous monthly product allowance, 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension plus many other company benefits.
Will consider an experienced consultant looking to progress into management.
To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job