Counter Manager - Luxury Beauty - Skincare - New Opening
We are keen to speak to experienced Counter Manager's for an exciting new counter opening in Westfield's White City, an opportunity to join a internationally known skincare brand as they continue to grow.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing the day to day of the counter environment and building working relationships with your host store.
- Drive the sales of both treatments and products, and to develop sales and awareness of the brand using both internal and external promotional activity.
- Training and developing a new team from induction through to day to day mentoring.
- Praise and motivate a team.
- Managing and exceeding daily kpi targets.
- Go over and beyond the customer expectations of service and provide an experience.
- Ability to link sell and lead by example.
- Setting and organising creative events to make an impact within the new counter environment.
- People manage staff through company tools and getting the very best out of each individual, by understanding what motivates them.
- Showing Passion for; products, people and managing.
- Ability to manage any customer enquiry or situation that may arise.
- Experience working in a similar role on a beauty counter is desirable.
- Proven sales record.
- Practical work experience in conducting treatments desirable.
- Beauty Therapy qualification level 3 is essential.
In return offering a salary up to £23,000 + excellent commission and company benefits.
So if you currently work in; Cosmetic, Skincare, Spa or Luxury industry and seek a new challenge as a Counter Manager, then this could be the role for you. If you wish to apply please send your cv today and we look forward to talking to you about this amazing opportunity.