Counter Fraud Motor Claims Consultant
We have fantastic opportunity at Direct Line Group to join our Counter Fraud Team in Bromley. If you have previous experience working in counter fraud or bodily injury, ideally within an insurance environment, then why not apply today and a member of the recruitment team will get in touch to tell you more.
Salary is between £20,500 - £24,000 dependent on experience and an additional 9% pension contribution made by DLG.
Purpose of Role
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that you deliver on the key objectives of preventing and detecting fraud in a way that complies with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements. You will do this through effective management of claims referred to you. You will also identify waste in our processes and work on process improvement.
- Ensure your contribution to the fraud savings objectives for the year is maximised
- Be aware of the changing legal and regulatory environment and help identify changes in processes and systems to increase fraud detection
- Comply with all risk management activity and follow agreed process
- Use your knowledge and experience to remove waste
- Maintain & improve your skills to improve delivery of your accountabilities and objectives. Seek training and development where required
- Identify potential cases which will support media engagement
- Create and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support the delivery of the wider business objectives
Skills and Qualities you'll need:
- Previous Motor Claims handling experience including: Initiation and investigation, negotiation, settlement and assessment
- Experience of Bodily Injury and/or Counter Fraud is not essential however is desirable
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and work methodically
At Direct Line Group, we're shaping the future. With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for our customers, we embrace change in all its richness and variety. It's not just what we do; it's how we do it. We bring our whole selves to work every day and embrace fresh thinking - after all, Britain is constantly changing and to protect the nation, we adapt with it.
Across our diverse brands - including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag - change takes many forms. We appreciate the knowledge and skills that each one of us brings to the business. It's hard not to be inspired by the things that make us unique. Boldness, curiosity and enthusiasm go a long way. And they're helping us transform the industry we lead.
Hours: 35 hours per week (Mon-Friday 9am-5pm).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'