COUNTERBALANCE DRIVERS - Middlewich- ROTATING SHIFTS
Due to our phenomenal growth at B&M retail, we have now got some fantastic opportunities to recruit a number of qualified Counter-Balance Drivers to join our dynamic warehouse operation at our distribution centre Middlewich
So why not join us on our exciting journey?
Requirements and Responsibilities for this position:-
- Recognise and understand product numbers and alpha/numeric codes
- Understand basic inventory, recycling and stock procedures
- Able to work independently with minimum direction
- Capable of following instructions and documented procedures
- Keep the workplace clean, in line with safety and operational standards
- Follow Company policies and procedures
- A history of achieving results and industry beating productivity
- Have previous experience in a fast moving consumer goods environment
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand and warehouse environment
- Be able to work in the UK
We truly value our people so you will receive on going learning and development opportunities to develop as an individual and as a manager within our business including on-going professional development.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us we wish you the best of luck in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job