KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Counselling Lecturer
Location: South London
Hourly rate: £25.00 p/h
Type: Temporary Contract (September 2020 - December 2020)
Dates and hours per day / week to be discussed in more detail with your recruiterEssential Criteria:
- Experience of delivering Counselling qualifications at level 4 or above.
- Must hold a recognised teaching qualification: CertEd (or equivalent).
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Counselling.
- Must be IT Literate.
- To teach/assess learners working towards their Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- To be instrumental in curriculum development by contributing to teaching and learning materials, assignments and schemes of work etc.
- Actively contribute to the advice, guidance and assessment of upcoming learners through participating in student interviews and open days.
- Undertake internal verification and provide suitable information for both moderation and re-validation purposes as required.
- Assist staff with their development as required.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Ability to send through all I.D, Rights to Work and proof of Qualifications
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'