A COSTS LAWYER opportunity is availabe at this dynamic and forward thinking SWINDON based team. You will focus on delivery an effective and commercially focused complete costs service to its clients including the Detailed Assessment and Costs Management process.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in legal costs litigation.
- Experience of handling your own costs caseload from start to finish.
- Experience of drafting bills of costs; costs budgets; and points of reply/dispute.
- Costs negotiation skills and experience.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience of handling costs in a range of costs matters
- Up to date knowledge of the civil procedure rules, SRA code of conduct and legislation.
- IT literate including knowledge of using costs drafting software e.g. Costsmaster or IDraft.
- Consistently high client care/service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of attending CCMCs and Detailed Assessment Hearings is desirable.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent quality of work with advancement prospects. Do get in touch for further information!
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'