- Prepare and submit claims for costs for assessment and payment within the desired timescales.
- Provide guidance, advice and supervision to the Cost Drafting Assistant.
- Advising other departments regarding costs issues.
- Production of Bills for assessment by the court.
- Drafting PODs and replies
- To complete post-assessment work to include checking bills received, considering time crucial submission dates
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience of Cost Draftsman role
- Experience in drafting bills of costs
- Costs negotiations experience
- Have proven IT skills and ability to adapt new technology
- Able to demonstrate strong administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written presentation skills
- Self motivation to work independently and as part of a team with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- A positive approach to working under pressure in a busy environment
- Methodical approach to tasks and problem solving
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job