Costs and Disbursement Coordinator
A top international law firm are looking for a Costs and Disbursements Coordinator to join their firm in London.
- Niche role entailing two separate areas of responsibilities
- Cost quote preparation
- Gathering information for bid proposals
- Assisting the cost reporting function
- Checking workflow for 3rd party disbursements
- Working closely with IP Biller and fee earners
- Dealing with Disbursement queries internally and externally
- Part of improving processes for the entire billing department.
- Advanced excel skills needed
- Working with the trademarking team with the floor based biller (within practice)
For this role you will have an accounting knowledge and advanced Excel skills. Experience within IP is desirable. Also a confident working nature is essential.
If you are interested, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job