We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Costs and Disbursements Coordinator with experience in billing, to join a knowledgeable Finance Team at a leading international law firm
Our client is an international law firm with 21 offices across the globe and currently has over 1000 staff. The firm has won many awards over the years including International Law Firm of the Year.
They have an excellent benefits package that includes the following; 25 days holiday, subsidised restaurant, generous pension, enhanced maternity & paternity pay and corporate sports club rates.
- Preparing cost quotations
- Collating and formatting information for live bids and future proposals
- Produce cost reports
- Liaising with Partners and Fee Earners in relation to costings
- Recording official fees and updating out global agent network.
- Reviewing the workflow for posting third party disbursement payments.
- Resolving disbursement queries posed internally and externally
- Assisting in the implementation of new billing procedures designed to improve efficiency and time management.
- Intellectual property experience
- Microsoft competent with specific knowledge of Excel (VBA Skills)
- Basic understanding of Accounting
- Applies good attention to detail and is able to manage time well.
- Excellent communicator and team player
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job