Costing Clerk - £22,000 - £24,000 - Newport
My client is looking for a Costing Clerk to join their finance team. They are looking for a hardworking and resourceful individual that tackles challenges head-on and is able to work in a team but also independently.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Establishing standard costs and updating them as appropriate.
- Tracking costing a new products through pro launch gate presentations to release.
- Variance analysis reporting.
- Tracking of standards hours and efficiency.
The costing clerk key experience:
- Good academic record
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply to this job advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job