Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for a Costing Analyst to join their team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will work on a full time permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that they offer.
Our client is now looking to recruit a Master Recipe and Costing Analyst reporting to the UK Cost Accountant within their Finance function. The purpose of the role is to ensure the accuracy of production reporting, internally and externally.
Responsibilities as a Costing Analystinclude:
- Setting up Master recipes and the review of costings for our manufacturing sites
- Managing the change management system allocating priorities and ensuring all changes are updated in SAP and associated systems
- Updating all SOP changes as required for improving the accuracy of lean manufacturing reporting
- Identifying problems using daily production variance reports and taking appropriate action to resolve issues
- Compiling and distributing reports to local management.
- Prepare and post accounting journals and undertake project work as directed by the Cost Accountant.
The ideal Costing Analystwill have the following skills and experience:
- Hold an accounting qualification such as AAT or an equivalent degree
- Ability to demonstrate ongoing professional development
- Previous experience of working for a manufacturing organisation
- Previous experience of working in a Finance team
- Experience using SAP is desirable
- Ability to challenge current processes
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to manipulate data
Benefits of becoming a Costing Analyst:
- Competitive starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE.
- 23 day holiday – plus Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for Costing Analyst role then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job