We have rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager to join one of our Coffee Stores in Essex.
The Coffee Store Manager will be based in Essex and will be an ambassador for brand standards ensuring that the customer is always at the heart of everything they do. You will lead your team to be passionate and creative and enable them to create unbeatable coffee experiences for every customer.
Championing the Compass culture, you'll assist in putting your team, customers and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and perform the little, big and medium-sized acts that leave everyone smiling.Package description
- Up to £26,000k dependent on experience
- Mainly Monday-Friday with occasional weekends
- Uniform supplied
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
As a Coffee Store Manager you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
As a Coffee Store Manager, you will oversee a licensed outlet. You will be responsible for a large team across a 7-day operation to not only achieve but exceed forecasted sales.Ideal candidate
- Experience in a management role
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 in food preparation or equivalent and management experience within the catering industry
- Computer literate
- A 'Can do' attitude
If you are an experienced and motivated Manager who is looking for their next career move into an International FTSE business then we want to hear from you. Apply today!About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job