A market leading Technology organisation based in central London is currently looking to recruit a Finance Transformation Manager. The role will be responsible for driving revenue and reducing cost across the group.
Key responsibilities include;
- Identify, scope and drive specific cost savings within the business working with the department managers to ensure savings are delivered.
- Support Revenue Growth opportunities within the PAYM, PAYG, Home and Connected Products, working across all P&L's to identify opportunities.
- Tracking and Management of the Synergy programme, ensuring reporting is aligned with the group
- Challenge OPEX Finance Partners through regular review of monthly financial performance
- Work closely with the Senior Cost Transformation Manager, assisting with larger projects and minor reporting responsibilities.
The successful candidate;
- Qualified Accountant
- Finance business partnering experience
- Strong communication skills
If interested, please get in touch on
- Financial planning; FP&A; Finance business partner; finance analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job