Cost modeller / Financial Analyst / Cost Engineer - Hampshire - 6 Months
My Hampshire based client is looking for a Cost Modeller / Financial analyst / Cost engineer to become part of a major Business Intelligence (BI) initiative, designed to provide cost data tools to users, enabling them to examine the full costs of providing military capability, analyse options, model scenarios, identify cost reduction opportunities, benchmark financial performance, improve cost control and enhance financial programming.
To be succesful for the role you will need: -
- A recognised financial qulaification
- Experience in applying financial controls & monitoring within a project enviornment
- Modelling for planning and forecasting
- Experience with Excel, creating complex formulae, pivot tables & graphs
- a degree in a numerical subject ie. Maths, statistics, economics
- Advanced excel skills or experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"