Gleeds Energy is looking to recruit Associate Director grade Cost Managers / Quantity Surveyors to join the Gleeds Energy team, based in our offices at Sellafield, Cumbria
The Gleeds Energy team has over 25 years' experience in the power generation industry, in Power Generation, Nuclear, Oil and Gas, Renewables, Petrochemical and general engineering/manufacturing.
We are looking to recruit experienced Senior Cost Managers Quantity Surveyors who will be providing a full range of Cost and Commercial Management / Quantity Surveying services (pre and post contract) and will be leading teams of commercial technical and non-technical people.
Applicants should have a proven track record in Client facing roles, and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Previous experience of leading and managing teams, with the ability to manage people with varying skill sets both technical and non-technical posts.
You will be experienced in the application and use of NE3TSC/ECC in the workplace and have the following experience / skills:
- Able to demonstrate a good track record of leading and administering Framework and Call off contracts, ideally working on a Framework involving multiple Purchase orders
- Contract Management, Change management, Cost Management, Change control, Valuation, Procurement, Estimating, Pricing, Reporting, Governance processing, Collaborative approaches, pro-active attitude, Sharing best practice - if this has been on a Nuclear Licensed Site, this would be a distinct advantage.
- Effective commercial / contract management skills with knowledge of best practice contract methodologies and ability to make sound decisions on matters of financial value.
- Understand contract performance measurement, risk management and change and claim management. Good negotiating, influencing and communication skills to command professional respect at all levels.
- Familiar with the nuclear site licence conditions and the nuclear baseline philosophy. Good understanding of the UK regulatory framework
- Thorough knowledge of NEC3 suite of contracts
- Previous use of CEMAR would be desirable, but is not essential
You will have a BSc Quantity Surveying and be MRICS/FRICS
These posts will require Security Clearance, therefore preference will be given to candidates with the above experience holding current Security Clearance to level P4
Gleeds is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Gleeds is an Investor in People (Gold)
- Risk Management
- Cost Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"