Our client, an offshore solution company, based in Norwich, is currently seeking a Cost Engineer to join their team
Duties will include:
- Monitoring of contract(s) cash flow to ensure that invoices accurately reflect the contract expenditure.
- Monitoring of contract(s) payment program to ensure compliance with agreed schedules.
- Management of a variety of construction/engineering contracts with the ability to recognise, reduce and control commercial risks in projects
- Support professional review of contractual conditions (both client and supplier), negotiation and operation of same.
- Prepare back up data for contract variations, such things a Cost Time Resource sheets, gathering of cost data, etc.
- Professional review and submission of contract variations and claims ensuring that the details are a true and precise representation of costs and that are well supported by documentary evidence.
- Regular review of supplier relationships to ensure that accounts and timescales are correct and true to original projections and review mitigation to manage any issues or risks.
- Ensuring honest and open reporting of all contract/claim/financial related matters to the correct management in reasonable time.
- Manage and coordinate Variation Registers for main contracts and sub contracts.
- Manage and coordinate subcontract/Purchase Order records and associated reports.
- Lead internal cost reviews
- Create or improve the necessary process and procedures required as part of this role.
- Where applicable, assisting the Line Manager or being delegated responsibility for various management tasks (project close outs/audits etc).
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures and in line with ISO 9001/14001 guidelines/requirements
- Look to improve company process top make more efficient and accurate.
- Any other duties within the scope of the post holder’s competency as agreed and on occasion
For further details regarding this fantastic opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'