This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
6 Month Contract
BPS World are retained by a Renewable Energy organisation who are looking for an experienced Cost Controller to join their team on a 6 Month contract.
You will be accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
- Construct and monitor those cost-effective data to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management
- Create and review the controls needed
- Update standard costs in the bill of material; review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as port of the month-end close
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
- Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories; report on margins by product and division; report on periodic variances and their causes
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
- Uk Driving Licence
For more information contact Chanel White at BPS World or Hit Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job