Are you an experienced Cost Accountant looking for a new opportunity?
My client is looking for a Cost Accountant to start within their Finance Department. £12 million turnover organisation. This is an urgent position to start as soon as possible on fixed term basis. This role has an opportunity to become a permanent position.
The Cost Accountant will need to be well versed with dealing with large organisations with multi service contracts. This company hire equipment to small companies, SME and Blue-chip customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in Cost accounting
- Strong Excel skills and be able to manipulate figures
- Good customer facing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Revenue recognition policy, recognising the income across the balance sheet rather than all at once
- Working across multiple commercial contracts all at once
- Working with some strict invoicing procedures
- Be able to challenge internal stakeholders and question costs and spending
- Confident personality
- Experience working with Horizon (financial accounting package) and ideally Vantage online
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up-to-date CV ASAP.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Cost Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'