Our client is an exciting and leading manufacturing SME based in Worcestershire. They are looking for a Cost Accountant to join their growing finance team.
To support the Finance Manager and take ownership of the costing side of the business. This will be reflected in the balance sheet valuation along with the margin on the pnl.
- Maintain and improve costing systems
- SAP (Manufacturing and costing)
- Settling, maintaining and closing SAP production orders
- Stock Control
- Costing of new parts - assisting with QAFs
- Variance Analysis - Actual vs Budget and vs standard
- Production order variation analysis
- Product cost valuation
- Meet Group monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines for all financial aspects.
- Variance analysis - sales, costs & overheads
- Preparation of company costing model
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Management Accountant
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
If you or anybody in your network is interested in this opportunity please get in touch on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job