You will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate actual and rolling forecast costs for assigned departments to required deadlines
- Collecting forecast information from Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team
- Updating and review control checks to ensure accuracy of information held in Hyperion
- Reporting actual expenditure and rolling forecast costs to the FP&A team
- Responding to queries relating to actuals and rolling forecasts using understanding of departmental costs
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations for cost related balance sheet accounts.
- Providing cost information to International, tax and statutory reporting teams, as required.
- Reviewing chart of account cost related requests and initiate updates required from agreed changes.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships and communication channels with Finance teams and HR.
The ideal applicant must have:
- An accountancy qualification with relevant financial analysis and cost reporting experience
- Previous exposure working in asset management would be highly beneficial although other industries will be considered
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Advanced system skills and ideally knowledge of Hyperion and Sun as well as a good level of Excel
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a 12 month FTC role within a well respected investment manager, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Cost Accounting
- Investment Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job