£30k - £35k
We are currently recruiting a part qualified Cost Accountant for a successful manufacturing company. This position is responsible for a variety of general accounting functions primarily leading to the production of the monthly profit and loss account down to the operating earnings level for one of the plant locations / sales organisations.
Duties of the Cost Accountant:
- General ledger - preparation and posting of accurate and timely journal entries, analysis of income expense accounts
- Reconciliations - monthly general ledger account reconciliations, warranties, various accruals
- Reports - variance reporting
- Inventory - assist with the coordination of the annual physical inventory preparation, count & reconciliation
- Analysis - margin analysis
- Stock accounting
Essential skills for the Cost Accountant:
- Strong experience within the manufacturing industry
- Experience with margin analysis, stock accounting, variance reporting
- Expert SAP knowledge
- Part qualified
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job