To provide support to the Finance Manager in monitoring and controlling costs, maintaining controls and ensuring the financial integrity of the accounting function and reporting.
Focus on cost control including:
- Interrogation, reconciliation and analysis of key costs and supporting documentation
- Conduct pricing reviews and maintain pricing databases
- Hold, review and update supplier contracts
- Process mapping, reviewing and improvement implementation
Assist in the production of company reporting including:
- Efficiency reporting of fleet
- Profitability reporting on subcontracted work
- Short term forecasts
Assist with preparation of the management accounts through:
- Accruals, pre payments and journals
- Ensuring appropriate allocation of costs and income between cost centres
- Analytical review of general ledgers
- Reconciliations of balance sheets
- Production of the month end pack
- Contribute to the production of company budgets and forecasts
- Various products as requested by management.
Company Initiatives and Compliance:
Take responsibility for your self and others whilst at work.
Support Company initiatives and demonstrate Company values.
To comply with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
Participate in training and other personal development activities as required.
Carry out all reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
- Management Accounts