Accountable Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an Cost Accountant for a Manufacturing business based in Knowsley. It is a great time to join the team and business with their exciting plans.
The successful candidate will provide relevant and meaningful financial and operational information to inform and guide the business contributing to the improvement of operating, generating more profit and a great opportunity to management accounts exposure.
The successful candidate can expect to be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring daily, weekly and monthly operating procedures and report to senior financial management.
- Analysing purchase prices, material usage, labour variances, as well as production efficiencies in order to make recommendations.
- Assisting with month end duties , including journal entries, reporting and analysis.
- Assist in the reporting on gross margin performance on a monthly basis with analysis.
- Presenting effectively to the Management team with the objective of improving business performance.
- Assisting the Operations team by identifying precise costing of raw materials and each individual stage of manufacturing costs and determining the efficiency.
- Contributing to the creation of a range of financial and non-financial operational metrics designed to improve operating performance.
- To succeed in this role you must be Part AAT qualified or equivalent (with the aim to study or be studying CIMA or ACCA)
- Come from a manufacturing or operations background in previous experience.
- Good Communications skills to rely key information to other staff
In return you will;
- Receive study support to continue progressing through your current studies
- Progression plan to develop with the business
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Good Pension plan
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.com
- Business Performance
- Cost Accounting
- Management Accountant
- Manufacturing Cost
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job