Search Consultancy are currently working with a manufacturing business based in Merseyside who are looking to appoint a Cost Accountant & Analyst to assist within their finance team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller this position is a brand new role which has been created to analyse performance across the whole organisation not limited to just financial performance.
This business has exciting growth plans and is looking to double turnover in the next three years.
Some of the key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
* Using budgeting and forecasting to assist in making savings in the manufacturing process
* Building a bill of materials to cost total expenditure (BOMS)
* Reviewing manufacturing yield, costs and bonds
* Liaising with operations, manufacturing, warehouse and logistics managers to identify areas for efficiencies within whole business process
* Identifying patterns within past data in the business to ascertain areas for operational improvement
* Manipulating data through the ERP software and various business intelligence systems
If you are interested in this position and would like to hear more please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job