Cosmetic Trainer & Business Development Manager
Cosmetic Trainer and Business Development Manager
Global Product Brand with A-List Clientele
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive and are looking for dedicated and passionate Cosmetic Trainer and Business Development Manager. The position requires a high level of professionalism, efficiency and effectiveness with honesty, customer enthusiasm and a genuine organic lifestyle.
Your role will be to teach & train in an articulated and professional manner by delivering knowledgeable and enthusiastic training on products and treatments - the brand ambassador. You will also responsible for building business through new leads and opening new accounts, conduct regular business analysis and development with key accounts, own stores and assist to implement strategies that will secure future growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that leads with innovation in the luxury organic health and beauty sector.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience;
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC
- Teacher training qualification
- Good level of education
- Experience within a training position is essential
- Great motivator with passion and enthusiasm
- Experience working with a leading professional skincare company
- Hands on experience in aesthetics and beauty procedures
- Worked in salon environment at senior level
- Proven track record of increasing salon or clinic revenue/customer retention/number of customers
- Strong business acumen
- A complete understanding of skincare, skin biology and cosmetic ingredients
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have an organic life style
Brief Over View of Duties:
- Be the product champion/brand ambassador for the brand be the first point of contact for all related product questions
- Help develop or produce all training materials for the whole range
- Maintain the online training tools available to our partners
- Answer all product queries in a professional manner, always considering different market needs
- Develop appropriate training program for new countries but also for new products launches and treatments
- Supervise our treatment menus and proactively continue to improve them - develop different ones according to market needs
- Develop signature treatments for individual accounts when necessary
- Train internal employees/new starters when necessary
- Travel to countries to provide training when requested
- Attend Trade Exhibitions whenever necessary
- Develop appropriate business development program to help developing the brand in professional channels only
- Responsible for owning and leading the development of key accounts and maximise ongoing growth
- Meet and seek new sales leads
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Interview new beauty therapists and carry out trade tests
Package on Offer:
* Basic Salary: Up to £32,000 *Depending on experience
* 28 days Paid Holiday
* Genuine career progression
* Continual training and development
* Generous staff discount on products and treatments
* Free product allowance
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite - then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Cosmetic Trainer and Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'