This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- You will be developing work associated with safety assessments, to include cosmetic labelling, toxicological reviews, safety data sheets and writing cosmetic manuals.
- You will be continuing to grow the cosmetic safety assessment service
- You will support business development activities
- You will assist in carrying out Toxicological Risk Assessments
- You will be experienced in carrying out cosmetic risk assessments and toxicological reviews
- You will have a thorough working knowledge of the cosmetics and personal care industry which covers formulation, testing and materials
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be capable of working autonomously & as part of a team to the required standard
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Qualified Doctor
- Qualified Chartered Biologist, or a Chartered Chemist
Tell me how you are suitable for the role and send your CV in Word format to email@example.com (2 pages max.) by Monday 30th of October as the prospects of the role will attract the most desirable candidates in the field.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job