A growing beauty brands company, based in London, is currently looking for recruit an experienced Cosmetics Regulatory Coordinator to join their expanding team.
The role is to provide technical and regulatory support to ensure products meet regulatory needs and function. Provide quality support for queries and auditing/selection of suppliers.
- Support brand team with technical review of projects and briefs
- Review submissions from suppliers for technical issues
- Identify and manage likely technical issues that may impact launch plans
- Recommend testing plans and services for claims etc.
- Identify possible manufacturing sources capable of fulfilling brief.
- Identify new technical trends and provide research and data to support. Idea generation
- Provide technical risks analysis and action/mitigation plans for development projects
- Work closely with suppliers to identify technical solutions to issues.
- Review all documents submitted by supplier to support product compliance - CPSR, PIF, Claims, Challenge, raw material data and other information. Ensure all information required by business for compliance is in place
- Ensure all documents up to date, filed and available for regulatory authority
- Raw material sources and REACh compliance for imports.
- Manage technical and regulatory aspects of customer complaints
- UE/SUE and other investigations and logging
- Collate all PIF and CPSR documentation for FE sourced products.
- Artwork review and approval for technical compliance.
- Commission regulatory services such as CPSR and reviews to fill gap in certain contracts (e.g. China sourced products)
- Maintain awareness of upcoming regulatory changes/environment for product scope and planning for industry issues
- Maintain records of all products for easy regulatory review (e.g. material bans)
- Prepare, request and Process documentation requests for export territories - e.g. Power of attorney, certificates of free sale, declarations etc.
- Mange contract contacts for regulatory support services
- Develop awareness and guidance for international exports.
CPNP notification and updates for EU/UK markets.
Quality & auditing
- Auditing of key suppliers for compliance to regulatory, GMP and quality standards
- Maintaining records of supplier quality performance and annual reviews
- Complaints logging and monitoring
- Developing quality policies and systems
Communication and representation
- Represent company at industry body meetings, key contact for industry body information
- Technical, regulatory and quality policy development
- Help prepare technical support documents/FAQ etc for brand teams.
- Prepare technical input for enquiries and support eg Consumer complaints, distributors, export markets, TSO communications.
Knowledge and experience:
- Extensive experience in technical, regulatory or quality role in cosmetic industry
- Thorough Knowledge of Cosmetics and other sector regulations relevant to product range
- Auditing experience - either trained in internal or external auditor or close working knowledge of ISo9001, Iso22716 or other similar quality systems desirable
- Attention to detail, analytical thinker
- IT and organizational skills - excel and ideally some form of database skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audience
- Commercially aware
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'